Why a Broker?
The Value of a South Florida Business Broker
The process of buying or selling a business requires dedication, and the attention of a professional with the knowledge of the complete flow of a business transaction, as well as a team in place to accomplish every aspect of the transfer. Marketing and facilitating a business transfer is a full-time job!
You deserve a team that will work as hard as you do. A qualified broker will save business owners and prospective buyers money by helping them:
- avoid costly mistakes
- effectively marketing the appeal of the business
- maximizing exposure to serious, qualified buyers
— all with total confidentiality.
Considering Selling Your Business?
Dolan Sales Can Help
If you are exploring the option of selling your business, you may not be sure that you necessarily need a business broker. We are happy to meet with you and evaluate your needs at no cost, and help you assess the situation. The process can be confusing, and it’s a good idea to have wise counsel to help you through the decisions which could have an impact on your future financial landscape.
Common Questions Clients Ask
The following questions are the ones which we get asked most frequently. The goal of utilizing a business broker is to help you feel confident in your decisions, fully understand the process, and ultimately find you a buyer who grasps the full value of your business. We will help you answer these questions confidently.
How Do I Find a Buyer?
- How do I reach qualified buyers, including possible competitors, without disclosing your intentions to sell?
- How do I market your business in all the appropriate markets, databases, and media efficiently, effectively, and confidentially?
- How do I screen and pre-qualify buyers, determine their motivations, managerial capabilities, and financial strength?
How Do I Evaluate & Price My Business?
- How do I evaluate your business objectively to ensure you receive top dollar for my investment, and avoid costly negotiating tactics?
- How do I prepare and provide the information a prospective buyer will require to interest the buyer in pursuing my business in favor of other options?
- How do I arrive a the best price, and terms; including the intangible, and goodwill values of my business?
How Do I Handle the Attention?
- How do I maximize my favorable exposure to potential offers while minimizing my potentially damaging public exposure to customers, competitors, employees, and suppliers?
How Do I Get the Job Done Efficiently?
- How do I effectively sell my business, diverting significant time, effort and resources to that process; while continuing to manage my ongoing business productively?
Business owners like you have focused their entire lives on growing their business, and seldom know how to answer all of the questions above. This is where the professionals at Dolan Sales, Inc. can be of assistance.
Small Business Merger and Acquisition Experts
The sale of your business demands a professional, just as running your business has demanded your professional attention. Dolan Sales, Inc. has the expertise, tools, and professional team to market and sell your business successfully on a national basis. The objective is to protect your business investment, and maximize your net after tax profit on the sale. Dolan Sales, Inc. strives to maintain high ethical standards and communicate in an open straight forward, and honest manner with all business relationships.