Selling Your South Florida Business
Reserve your seat at one of our seminars in Fort Lauderdale, FL:
In the business brokerage, and the mergers and acquisitions industry, there is a real tendency to establish an unrealistically high expectation for the value of a business. At Dolan Sales, Inc. we specialize in representing sellers of lower middle market businesses.
Our educational seminars explain to business owners how to package their business, and position it to establish a price point based on high side of fair market value.
What you’ll learn:
- The latest trends in business brokerage/mergers and acquisition industry
- Learn what you can do to increase the value of your business, and prepare your business for the highest price possible
- The importance of future potential
- What motivates a buyer to pay on the high-side of fair market value
- Understanding what the lenders will want to see to provide long term financing, to enable you to get all cash or mostly all cash at closing
- How buyers think-understanding buyers’ motives
- The reasons NOT to use a multi-listing service
- Tips on what to expect, and suggestions on how to select your tax and legal advisors for the transaction
Focused on Your Business
Each seminar is run by a Bob Dolan, CEO of Dolan Sales, Inc. with over thirty years of experience helping business owners’ successfully package and bring to market their business, which results in a sale. The focus is how to position your business to realize the highest price possible, which will allow a buyer to secure long-term financing and provide cash, to you, the seller.
Three dates are available. Reserve your seat now: