Broward County Business Broker
There are many reasons to trust Dolan Sales for your business buying and selling needs. Bob Dolan isn’t just a licensed Florida real estate broker, but also one of the most experienced South Florida business brokers working today. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, you can benefit from his years of experience arranging successful transactions in Broward County.
When you hire a Dolan Sales business broker, you hire a professional. With Dolan Sales on your side, you can leverage our relationships with local experts and our exclusive prospect database of private equity companies and small investment groups. This means that you’ll get the best value for your investment. Whether you need assistance with buy- or sell-side transactions, you need a Broward County business broker you can trust.
But Why Do I Need a Broward County Business Broker?
Selling or buying a business can be difficult under the best of circumstances, but it can be especially difficult if you have an emotional attachment to your company. It’s not like the movies, where someone writes a check, slides it across a table, and the deal is done. You need to know the ins and outs of business purchasing and the local marketplace, and that’s where we come in.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a business in Broward County, you might not be sure that you need a broker. That’s why we will be happy to meet with you and help you evaluate your needs in a free consultation. Until then, there are many benefits of working with a business broker:
- Bob will do what he says he will do. He will personally answer his phone and return calls promptly.
- Bob is a good listener, good at asking questions, and a straight talker.
- Maintaining confidentiality is the absolute top priority.
- Bob is trustworthy, patient, and able to bring calm to discussions.
- Getting results is the mission; 45 years of experience in the trade is the foundation.
- Bob is well-connected with small investment groups and private equity groups looking for enterprises that have EBITDA of more than $1 million in normalized earnings.
- Bob will control the process as well as the flow.
- Bob will provide free and confidential consultations and does not charge any upfront fees.
How Do You Find Buyers For My Business?
We’ll start by identifying the unique needs that you have for the sale, and what you expect to happen to the business after you hand it over. If you want your business to maintain nearly the same model that it had under your leadership, we’ll take that into account. Afterword, we’ll try and find suitable buyers that will work within the terms and guidelines of your sale.
We want the buyer to succeed as much as we want you to have a good selling price. We want to make sure that our buyers have the knowledge, skills, and preparation to be successful. This means that we will only pick the most qualified prospects, and we will always work with you both to find the best possible solution.
Dolan Sales is here to help you find the the best deal for your business needs. If you’re ready to get started, then contact Bob directly at 954-579-4687 for more information.