Alana Dolan-Moorman has joined her father to work with two other agents on his Dolan Sales, Inc. team of business brokerage/intermediary/M&A professionals in the lower mid-market sector. With her degree in graphic design and experience in retail management, she is excited about being mentored by her father, Bob Dolan, who is the qualifying broker of Dolan Sales, Inc. Bob Dolan has been involved with selling businesses, being a business coach and serving as an intermediary for more than 40 years.
Dolan Sales, Inc. works with any transaction size that makes sense, up to approximately $20 million and has marketed a number of transactions in the $2 million to $15 million range.
Dolan Sales, Inc. prides itself on:
- Being proficient at asking questions to gain understanding of your needs and wants
- Maintaining confidentiality and getting results for you as our top priority
- Being trustworthy, good listeners, straight talkers and patient; we will do what say we will do
- Providing a free confidential consultation to discuss & analyze a potential asking price or help with an exit plan; no upfront fees
- Work with a limited number of selected customers to ensure focus, availability and responsiveness
- Having access to long-term financing for buyers using proven third parties
- Developing expert packaging of your business so you realize the highest and best price possible
- Providing service to customers on a nationwide basis
- Being a business brokerage that serves foreign nationals; immigration via business acquisition; and E-2, L-1 and EB-5 Visa projects
Alana Dolan can be reached on her cell 954-732-6366 or by e-mail at email@example.com