Dolan Sales, Inc. | Fort Lauderdale, FL | July 23, 2012
- Letter of Intent signed for $3,100,000
- Dolan Sales helped a South Florida global manufacturer, which grew from $3MM in sales to $6MM in its second year of business, partner with a Private Equity Company. The transaction is expected to close within 90 days.
- The Private Equity Company will be taking an equity position in a new company to be formed with the assets of the seller, provide cash for the seller, and access to capital to fund exponential growth, as well as access to management and logistic expertise.
- The newly formed company will be ramping up production, expanding their facility by five times and adding 40 to 60 new employees to accommodate the exponential order flow in the next twelve months.
- Robert Dolan says his company, Dolan Sales, Inc., helps company owners wanting to outright sell their business, or partner with private investment companies on a highly confidential basis.
- Dolan says he has a team of third party professionals that help buyer’s secure long term financing for an outright sale of a business, so the seller receives all, or almost all cash at closing.
Dolan Sales, Inc. | Robert M. Dolan, Licensed Real Estate Broker