- I will do what I say I will do. I personally answer my phone and return calls promptly.
- I’m a good listener, good at asking questions, and a straight talker.
- Maintaining confidentiality is the absolute top priority.
- I’m trustworthy, patient, and able to bring calm to discussions.
- Getting results is the mission; 45 years of experience in the trade is the foundation.
- I am well-connected with small investment groups and private equity groups looking for enterprises that have EBITDA of more than $1 million in normalized earnings.
- I control the process as well as the flow.
- I provide free confidential consultations and don’t charge any upfront fees.
Financing options are many and south Florida business broker Bob Dolan can help you negotiate the options to ensure you make the best decisions.
- Achieve an optimal balance of debt and equity
- Advise on alternate financing sources
What our Clients say
“Bob is a man you can trust. He has many years of experience helping people find and succeed in running their own business.”
We contracted with Bob Dolan in September 2010 to help sell our business. Our circumstances were somewhat unique because it was a large business in a fairly rural setting. The transaction was successfully completed in the fall of 2012. Bob did a great job. He vetted all potential buyers, was patient with my questions and demands and as it turned out, even helped on using his contacts to help the buyer obtain property financing. Bottom line – Bob Dolan delivered as promised.
“Bob did an outstanding job selling my business. He was conscientious and informative. I’m very grateful for Bob and his expertise and would strongly recommend him. I can’t see how anyone could do the job better.”