- He has over 45 years of experience selling businesses
- He personally will handle your account with tenacity
- He rises at 3:15am every morning and is available to take calls from customers nationwide
- He is results-driven, stubborn, persistent, and consistent
- He has solid relationships with third-party financing providers for long-term loans
- He runs a family business together with his licensed daughter, Alana
- He is able to negotiate difficult conversations with ease
- He provides free confidential consultations with no upfront fees, book today
There are many financing options for purchasing a South Florida business. As a broker, Bob Dolan will help you negotiate your options and ensure you are making a sound financial decision.
- Achieve an optimal balance of debt and equity
- Advise on alternate financing sources
What our Clients say
“Bob is a man you can trust. He has many years of experience helping people find and succeed in running their own business.”
We contracted with Bob Dolan in September 2010 to help sell our business. Our circumstances were somewhat unique because it was a large business in a fairly rural setting. The transaction was successfully completed in the fall of 2012. Bob did a great job. He vetted all potential buyers, was patient with my questions and demands and as it turned out, even helped on using his contacts to help the buyer obtain property financing. Bottom line – Bob Dolan delivered as promised.
“Bob did an outstanding job selling my business. He was conscientious and informative. I’m very grateful for Bob and his expertise and would strongly recommend him. I can’t see how anyone could do the job better.”